IAUV 2019 Program
Monday, June 10, 2019
The workshop will be held in room ISEC 142 at Northeastern University, at the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex (ISEC), at 805 Columbus Ave, Boston, MA.
- Welcome message, Michele Rossi, University of Padua, Italy.
- Introductory speech: “UAV: Application domains, challenges and opportunities”, Marco Mezzavilla, NYU Wireless, USA.
- Keynote Talk: “Sensing, Imaging, and Deep-Learning at Speed for Networked Robotic Swarms of UAVs using 4D Information Theory and mm-wave Radar” Jose Martinez Lorenzo, Northeastern University, USA.
- “A Solution for Dynamic Spectrum Management in Mission-Critical UAV Networks”. Alireza Shamsoshoara, Mehrdad Khaledi, Fatemeh Afghah, Abolfazl Razi, Jonathan Ashdown, Kurt Turck.
- 10.30-11.00: Coffee Break
- “HiPER-V: A High Precision Radio Frequency Vehicle for Aerial Measurements”. Maqsood Ahamed, Abdul Careem, Jorge Gomez, Dola Saha, Aveek Dutta.
- “Formation control of a mono-operated UAV fleet through ad-hoc communications: a Q-learning approach”. Nicola Roberto Zema, Dominique Quadri, Steven Martin, Omar Shrit.
- “Millimeter Wave Remote UAV Control and Communications for Public Safety Scenarios”. William Xia, Michele Polese, Marco Mezzavilla, Giuseppe Loianno, Sundeep Rangan, Michele Zorzi.